SIX PROJECTS SELECTED FOR MALMØ DOC LAB
Participants for the first 2020-edition of Malmø Doc Lab have been selected.
The Malmø Doc Lab is offering a focused and effective project development opportunity for the six project teams selected to take part. The teams selected for this round of the lab is a variety of upcoming documentary makers and more experienced makers.
In addition to selected project teams, the workshop is also open for a number of observers. A few observer seats are still available for this edition. Details on how to apply are available via the link below.
Here are the six selected projects and the makers.
- Fjällrävsvolontär by Rasmus Törnqvist & Christoffer Renvaktar
- En ny chans i livet/ENCIL by Blerim Salihi
- Anna Q – man kan om man vill by Petra Elmquist & Pernilla Elmquist
- Den nya mannen by Helene Granqvist & Hampus Linder
- Coming out a 1000 times by Åsa Sjöström
- Bli som folk by Fredrik Oskarsson & Elin Berge
This edition of the workshop will take place on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 in Malmö.
The Malmø Doc Lab is bringing documentary projects to the next level and offering a network for the regional documentary industry. The lab is led by Director Magnus Gertten and Producer Ove Rishøj Jensen. For this edition of Malmö Doc Lab, Charlotte Madsen from the documentary department at SVT will give a one-hour introduction to her work as a documentary commissioning editor.
Here you can read more about Malmø Doc Lab and how to apply as an observer.